Church of St. Mikuláš

Church of St. Mikuláš 

Church of St. Mikulas was built in the local part of Rychaltice on the place of an original old wooden church from the years 1726 - 1729 as a small two-storey basilica. He was sanctified to the honour of St. Nicholas on August 5, 1742. In the presbytery, there are 4 statues in the niches - St. Benedict, St. Martin, St. Valentina and St. Blažej.

 

 

Back to the list of trips.

Additional information